gk 廚房創作及品嘗。素食姐弟至愛。Created and tasted in the gk Kitchen. Thumbs up by the Vegan Sibs.
西蘭花 (切粒) 50克
五味粉 2 茶匙
薑蓉 1 茶匙
喜馬拉雅鹽 1 茶匙
阿麻籽粉 6 湯匙
九層塔 (切碎) 1束
龍舌草蜜 1 湯匙
Baked Golden Taro Rounds (with basil-lemon sauce)
Broccoli (diced) 50g
Five spice 2 tsp
Ginger (minced) 1 tsp
Himalaya salt 1 tsp
Flaxseed (ground) 6 tbs
Sauce for dipping:
Basil (chopped) a bunch
Lemon juice half of a lemon
Agave syrup 1 tbs
1. Cut taro and pumpkin into dices. Put in separate dishes and steam for 10 minutes or until soft.
2. Transfer cooked taro into a big bowl. While still warm, mash taro with a fork until no big chunks can be seen.
3. Add in five spice, himalaya salt, minced ginger and diced broccoli. Mix well.
4. Cut steamed pumpkin into smaller pieces and gently stir into taro mixture.
5. Use a spoon to scoop up 18-20 equal portions of the taro mixture. Roll each between your hands to make a small ball, then flatten it slightly and shape into a circle or heart shape.
6. Spread ground flaxseed on a plate and put rounds or hearts in it, coating evenly on both sides.
7. Put on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 200c for 18-20 minutes or until harden and golden.
8. While waiting, mix all sauce ingredients together. Serve taro rounds or hearts immediately with basil-lemon sauce. Enjoy!